Free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. Supports any database which has JDBC driver (which basically means - ANY database). EE version also supports non-JDBC datasources (WMI, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis).
- Has a lot of features including metadata editor, SQL editor, rich data editor, ERD, data export/import/migration, SQL execution plans, etc.
- Based on Eclipse platform.
- Uses plugins architecture and provides additional functionality for the following databases: MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Oracle, DB2 LUW, Exasol, SQL Server, Sybase/SAP ASE, SQLite, Firebird, H2, HSQLDB, Derby, Teradata, Vertica, Netezza, Informix, etc.
DBeaver requires Java (JRE) 1.8+ to run.
- Windows and MacOS X installers include JRE so just use them and don't think about internals.
- On Linux you may need to install Java manually (usually by running
sudo apt-get install default-jreor something similar).
- If you don't use installer (on Windows or Mac OS X) you may need to download Java (JDK) from OpenJDK web site.
- Java (JDK) 8 or Java 9.
- Apache Maven 3+
- Internet access
git clone https://github.com/dbeaver/dbeaver.git dbeaver cd dbeaver mvn package
Binaries are in
- If you have any questions, suggestions, ideas, etc - write us.
- Pull requests are welcome.
- Visit https://dbeaver.io or https://dbeaver.com for more information.
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dbeaver_news/
- Thanks for using DBeaver! Star if you like it.
Contribution: help the Beaver!
Hooray, we have reached 10k of stars on GitHub and continue to grow! That's really cool, we are glad that you like DBeaver.
- We are actively looking for new source code contributors. We have added labels “Good first issue” and “Help wanted” to some tickets. If you want to be a part of our development team just be brave and take a ticket.
- You can buy DBeaver EE version. It includes all features of CE + NoSQL databases support + EE extensions + official online support. Also, licensed users have priorities in bug fixes and new features development.
- DBeaver Team (contributors)