SkyWalking: an APM(application performance monitor) system, especially designed for microservices, cloud native and container-based (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos) architectures.
SkyWalking is an open source APM system, including monitoring, tracing, diagnosing capabilities for distributed system in Cloud Native architecture. The core features are following.
- Service, service instance, endpoint metrics analysis
- Root cause analysis
- Service topology map analysis
- Service, service instance and endpoint dependency analysis
- Slow services and endpoints detected
- Performance optimization
- Distributed tracing and context propagation
SkyWalking supports to collect telemetry (traces and metrics) data from multiple sources and multiple formats, including
- Java, .NET Core and NodeJS auto-instrument agents in SkyWalking format
- Istio telemetry format
- Zipkin v1/v2 formats
5.x is still supported by SkyWalking community, and the agent-backend protocol is compatible with 6.x. You can go to 5.x branch. At there, you have everything you need.
Please head to the releases page to download a release of Apache SkyWalking.
Code of conduct
- Host in Beijing. goto
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
Follow this document.
Who Uses SkyWalking?
A wide variety of companies and organizations use SkyWalking for research, production and commercial product. Here is the User Wall of SkyWalking.
Users are encouraged to add themselves to the PoweredBy page.
Our project enriches the OpenAPM Landscape!