SkyWalking has been accepted as an incubator project by Apache Foundation. All pull requests can't be accepted until Apache/SkyWalking repository established.
SkyWalking 3: APM for Distributed Systems, also known Distributed Tracing System.
- Provide Java agent, no need to CHANGE any application source code.
- High performance agent. Only increase extra 10% cpu cost in 5000+ tps application, even when collect all traces.
- Supported middlewares, frameworks and libraries.
- Manual instrumentation
- As an OpenTracing supported tracer
- Use @Trace annotation for any methods you want to trace.
- Integrate traceId into logs for log4j, log4j2 and logback.
- Pure Java server implementation, provide RESTful and gRPC services. Compatibility with other language agents/SDKs.
- The UI released on skywalking-ui
- Architecture graph for 3.2.5+
- Discovery topological graph of application clusters automatically.
- Trace query.
- Span detail.
- Instance Overview.
- JVM Detail.
- Services Dependency Tree.
- Automatic integration test reports
- Performance test reports